QUARANTINE HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Since I just came back last week from visiting family abroad, I decided to quarantine for 2 weeks. This happens to coincide with one of my favorite holidays, Halloween! However, with the pandemic still going on, it's not the same anyway so I am not upset at missing out on whatever festivities are going on. Additionally, I am such an introvert that I need the extra time to decompress and have some "me" time to refuel myself mentally. I also may have overindulged on lots of delicious meals and junk food so I don't want to be tempted with alcohol, candy, and other good-but-bad-for-you foods. Last but not least, if I can do my part to prevent potential spread by just simply staying home, then why not?

Being that it's Halloween and my two week waiting period, I have enjoyed distracting and entertaining myself with all things spooky, festive, and fun. My husband and I watched Hocus Pocus for the first time a few days ago! I've always wondered why it's mentioned every year during October on so many fashion/lifestyle/pop culture sites I follow (I just assumed it was because SJP is part of the cast), so I decided to find out for myself. (Psst, it's available for free on Disney Plus if you have a subscription). The verdict: it's campy, weird, a bit corny, but fun! The costumes for the three sister witches are also great, so I can see why they get such a huge shout out every year around this time. 

So, what did everyone do for Halloween? (This is a no judgement zone here). What are your favorite Halloween movies?

Trick or Treat, everyone! (After the year we've had, we deserve all treats). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TTC

I GAVE IN

UNITED STATES OF ANXIETY